You can use a novelty diploma to have some good fun. You have to be careful, though. You don't want to cross any legal lines and get into trouble. There are some things that you can do that will get a good laugh, or possible give you a little more influence than you previously had. But, there are also some things that are outright dangerous and need to be avoided when using novelty diplomas.
What you can do with a Novelty Diploma:
• Impress that special guy or girl that you're interested in.
• Impress the people that you work with.
• Pull a joke that involves you being accredited for something, when none of the joke victims had any idea about it. Use your imagination on this one.
• Show up that competitive friend or co-worker.
• Prove that you are more reliable than you are getting credit for.
• … and the list could go on and on. It is only limited by your imagination and willingness to set up a practical joke or fun scenario
Never, ever use Novelty Diplomas to:
• Get any kind of job where you need to provide counseling or care to another human being or any living thing, for that matter. You don't want anyone's life or well being, physical or mental, depending upon you when you don't have the training to back it up.
• Provide evidence in a court of law. Does this really need to be said? Of course, you never want to use a phony degree or document in court. Very bad things could happen to you as a result.
• Do anything that would put you or anyone else at risk. Think things through before you use any kind of documentation in a gag or joke. You don't want to cause harm.