A fake university degree from the ND Center is a great way to enhance your prospects at employment. While a fake diploma or fake degree transcripts will go a long way in setting you apart from the competition, it is best used as part of a package of credentials --namely, a brilliant cover letter and well-conceived resume.
Here are some tips for writing the best possible cover letter to use with your fake college degree made for you:
1) Address your cover letter to a specific individual, whenever possible. If you take the time to find out the person’s name who will be reading your application, you are showing you are deeply interested.
2) Make it brief - one page or less. You need to concisely capture your employer’s attention.
3) Demonstrate enthusiasm for the position. Do not use overused cliches!
4) Show you have done your homework, emphasizing why you want to work for this organization.
5) Encourage the reader to take a closer look at your resume, but do not simply restate what is on your resume.
Along with a custom made fake diploma, a clear, organized cover letter will make your application stand out!